Our client, one of the top Japanese Asset Management firms in Hong Kong, is now looking for a Senior fund associate for Private Equity Fund/ Fund of Funds.
- Monitoring Investments
- Monitoring existing fund investments and ongoing financial performance of portfolio companies
- Coordinates with Team secretary and Team’s fund administrative officer with respect to monitoring ongoing investments capital call, distributions...etc
- As needed basis, presentation of fund performance
- As needed basis, support Team secretary or Team’s fund administrative officer on verification on capital call and distribution notice.
- Fund Administration
- Perform daily fund operations, maintain fund and portfolio valuations and reconciliations
- Coordinate with Fund Administrator, Custodians, colleagues and other parties for the Funds and the Portfolios
- Prepare fund portfolio reports or other relevant reporting materials
- Administrative works to the Funds and the Portfolios
- Assist in establishing new Funds
- Perform any ad-hoc task assigned by Management
- Producing presentation materials and quarterly reports for individual FOFs and SMA in English
- Conducting cash flow management for individual FOFs and SMA, including monitoring cash positions and calculating Capital Call & Distribution
- Monitoring and liaising with external fund administrator for ongoing fund operations
- Conducting Investment advisory fee calculations
- Assisting in new fund establishments and fund transfers
- Attending Investor Conferences and one-to-one meetings with external managers.
- As best practice, complete meeting memo as soon as practicable for circulation to relevant parties.
- Participate and contributing to regular internal meetings.
- Support senior professionals on as needed basis.
- Other relevant duties and projects as assigned
- 2-4 years of experiences in accounting, custody or fund administration of private equity funds, fund of funds
- Good Microsoft PowerPoint / Excel / Word skills are a MUST
- Bachelor degree holder in business, statistics or mathematics related disciplines will be preferred
- CFA, CAIA, CPA/ACCA student or CPA/ACCA designation is considered an asset
- Candidate with experience in industry leading fund software (e.g. Investran, e-Front, etc) will be preferred
- Professionalism, integrity and strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.