Our Client, a prestige Asset Management firm in Hong Kong, is currently looking for analyst to cope with their expansion.
- Analyse trends and investment themes in China A and H share markets, identify and share investment ideas to fund managers
- Responsible for small/mid caps stock pickings in China/China A markets with focus on new economy industries
- Present investment opinions to members of the fund management teams in HK, and other regional offices
- Assist in thematic research of investment ideas and research tasks for new fund proposals
- Assist the Investment Director in HK in ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree or above. Candidates with CFA qualification or are currently preparing for CFA examinations are preferred
- Relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skill, with good knowledge in industry research, company analysis, stock valuation and selection
- Good presentation skill. Fluency in English and proficiency in Chinese (reading and speaking)
- Well organized, detail-oriented and with analytical mind
- Enthusiastic and proactive in work; able to work independently, but also a team player
- Self-initiative and proactive in meetings and discussions
- A strong sense of responsibility, honesty and trustworthiness, has an excellent work ethic and integrity
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume in Word format including current and expected salary, notice period and reasons for leaving current and past employments directly to grace.liu@jac-recruitment and email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.