Our client, a foreign based asset management company with business around Asia Pacific is looking for a Responsible Officer or potential Responsible Officer to join their group.
Develop Strategies, supervise and implement the Company's business either securities, commodities, portfolio management and Asset Management
Oversee the related business operations of the company and ensure the operations are complied with SFC regulation
- Conduct Research and investment projects, etc.
Provide advice on the securities matters and support the Management on strategic planning and project implementation
Involve in the marketing planning, business development, capital raising projects, etc.
Develop business and client acquisition, promote the company and business.
Independently manage portfolio, conduct research analysis to support portfolio decisions.
- Keep the Board promptly and fully informed of the conduct of the business and comply with all legal and compliance issues.
Degree or above in Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration or related discipline
Registered or can be registered under SFC as Responsible Officer for Type 4 & Type 9
Min. 6 years' relevant working experience
- Experience in managing private funds, PE, equities funds, dis. products, hedge fund or portfolio management
- Analytical, detailed-oriented and able to work independently
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
For interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org