A well known Financial Institution is looking for a Portfolio Manager (Multiple headcounts on Hedge Fund/Mutual Fund/PE Fund).
- Implement and manage investment portfolios for new and existing clients.
- Assess risk profiles and investment objectives of clients, and accordingly provide them with investment advisory / portfolio management services appropriate to their needs.
- Construct investment portfolios and conduct regular reviews to ensure that specific investment strategies are implemented appropriately and that client needs / objectives are met satisfactorily.
- Generate investment ideas, conduct research and attend management meetings.
- Assist in formulating investment policy, strategy and asset allocation.
- Assist in setting up and managing investment funds.
- Participate in marketing, fund raising, client servicing activities and business strategy development.
- Help establish and strengthen internal operation flows and policies to enhance operational efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- SFC Type 9 RO preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in portfolio/fund management, including portfolio construction.
- HK/China/US stocks coverage.
- Keep abreast of major capital markets and different asset classes.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
Click "APPLY NOW" or directly to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.