Our client is one of the largest ICT providers in the world. They have established its global payment hub headquarters in Hong Kong, which is responsible for spearheading and expanding the payment service provider and acquisition services worldwide to their premium client base.
- Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Cloud Formation, etc. and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs
- Linux Administration (RHEL and CentOS)
- Familiarity with container technology and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Multicloud hosting experience will be a plus (eg GCP, Azure etc.)
- Proficient in leveraging CI/CD tools to automate multi-environment testing and deployment
- Experience automating and orchestrating workloads on AWS
- Automate infrastructure deployments for customer environments on the AWS Platform
- Architect AWS environment best practices and deployment methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex ideas and concepts.
- Experience with continuous integration, testing, and deployment (CICD, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, Selenium).
- Experience with hardware and software firewalls, IPS, WAF, and additional security layers (LDAP, SSO, 2Factor, OAuth2.0).
- Programming experience
- Infrastructure troubleshooting and support experience
- Ability to execute infrastructure certification related tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in System Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of systems applications and hardware, server architecture, operating platforms and internet and web applications
- Experience in scripting (python, ruby)
- Experience with Code Commit/Git
- Experience in the AWS services & APIs. Other cloud experience will be a plus
- Knowledge of databases (Aurora, RDS, Postgres, SQL Server and/or MySQL)
- A strong working understanding of networking, including load balancing and firewall methodologies
- Good knowledge of application development using Agile, and DevOps best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage with nontechnical and technical audiences
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills to handle concurrent tasks
- Competitive basic monthly salary depending on your background & experience (somewhere from 35K-45K) + Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Permanent, HK-based role
- Medical Insurance and Employee Compensation Ordinance
- 5-day week
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.