A top tier local bank is setting up their personal banking team and looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join them. They are willing to provide client resources and not necessarily require the new joined RM to bring in high AUM. They are looking for someone willing to stay long term at their firm, passionate in business development and having excellent customer service capability.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of personal banking customer with an aim to deepen and broaden relationships with our clients
- Review client documents, perform risk analysis and prepare proposals
- Handle ad-hoc assignments / projects as and when needed
- Proven track record in servicing a book of clients and in acquisition of new relationships
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to develop a network of target prospects
- Demonstrate a strong drive to achieve sales, be self-motivated to face sales challenges and be able to work under pressure
- Fast learner and mature with strong sales and customer orientation
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese ( Cantonese and Mandarin )
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.