One of well-known investment firms is looking for an Personal Assistant for one of the fast pace and dynamic international team.
Provide personal administrative support to C-Level and assistance to executive staff.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- travel arrangements
- file and retrieve documents and reference materials
- conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- answer and manage incoming calls
- receive and interact with incoming visitors
- liaise with internal staff at all levels
- interact with external clients
- co-ordinate project-based work
- review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
Education background and experience:
- Bachelors degree an advantage
- at least 5 years relevant experience + housekeeping experience
- proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office + Chinese typing
- knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Team player and able to adapt to very fast pace enviornment.
- driving license
- occasional travels require
For more information on this and other vacancies please contact Carmen KM Lee on +852 25856770.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com and carmen.lee @jac-recruitment.com. Thank you!
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.