• Basing on company’s mission and goal, formulate and implement corporate marketing strategies to maximize the corporate exposure, build the corporate image and branding to increase customer loyalty.
• Fulfill sales targets and KPIs, under company management’s instruction.
• Maintain good relationship and explore new connections with various PR agencies, media
• Handle complaints that are related to the products or services provided to customers.
• Fluent spoken & written English and Cantonese, and Japanese proficiency is a must
• Japanese N2 equivalent, English business level
• 1-2 years of PR or Marketing experience (Fresh Graduate is welcome)
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com