Our client is a Main board Financial Institution. They are looking for candidates to join them as a Public Relation Manager.
- Explore and analysis use of various media platforms and media pitching;
- Maintain good relationship with media (local and PRC);
- Promote the image of the Company;
- Create and manage Events & PR budgets, deadlines, objectives, and schedules;
- Build up sustainable business relation with clients/media for future cooperation;
- Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, and related materials;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience with strong negotiation skill and good relationship with media;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Listing Rules, Takeovers Code and other relevant rules and regulations are desirable;
- Energetic and proactive personality and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, as well as fluency in Putonghua;
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.