Our client, a growing Fintech institute, is now seeking for a Japanese speaking project manager who can handle their daily business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following but other duties may be assigned.
- Works with internal departments (sales, production and IT) on document and site preparation
- Effectively identifies and anticipates clients needs
- Independently manages multiple DataSite projects
- Point of contact for multiple client projects and offers assistance to clients on all other DataSite projects
- Responsible for developing effective and positive client relationships
- Ensures project deliverables for client are accurate and timely and monitors progress on project deliverables
- Consult and advises clients on the workflow or job production process
- Effectively diffuses complex client situations and promotes Merrill as a whole, while in the execution of the project
- Correlates, manipulates, renames and otherwise processes client files
- Prepares and uploads client materials (hard and soft copy) to DataSite
- Executes and maintains accurate document and user security
- Follows all applicable Best Practice and Workflow procedures.
- Participates in mentoring and guidance of less experienced colleagues
- Works with appropriate internal departments on all facets of project preparation, execution, and issue escalation
- Assists in monitoring progress and ensuring that project deliverables are accurate and timely
- Ensures proper Salesforce documentation for job tracking via cases and notes for billing are created and maintained, and appropriately distributed.
- Uses Salesforce daily and regularly, achieving at least 80% call cases records.
- Other additional duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time
- Demonstrated service orientation with a desire to exceed client expectations
- Detail oriented and adaptable and flexible to changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and also within a team environment
- Self-motivated and proactive, understands service levels and strives to achieve them daily across all projects Independently interacts both in person and over the phone with clients (lawyers; senior executives; investment bankers)
The candidate will be required to demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with clients and peers
- Strong technical skills (Not necessarily engineer level.)
- Ability to thoroughly understand and train clients on the components of the DataSite systems
- Ability to effectively manage and negotiate client expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Has a keen eye for detail and strong ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to communicate in Japanese
Knowledge and Experience
- Preferably have 3-5 years experience of client services in a service orientated industry
- Minimum 2 years experience of commercial experience, preferably from the financial/legal services sector
- Able to understand and pick up new technologies and concepts quickly and accuratel
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.