Our client is a well known investment firm and their business mainly for SFC Type 1,4,6,9. To cope with their expansion of private equities arm of business, the Group is currently seeking for associate to take up the following scope of work:
- Perform fundamental industry research and financial analysis including financial modeling and valuation
- Assist in financial due diligence process and liaise with external professional parties on deal execution process
- Prepare investment memo, presentation files and investment reports in a timely manner
- Assist the PE team in ad-hoc tasks
- Business travel for due diligence work
- less experience can be considered to be associate level
- Successful candidate should be a degree holder in Finance, Economics or Accounting discipline
- above 5 years relevant experience in buy-side private equities or asset management field, experience in TMT and/or Healthcare industry would be advantageous.
- The candidate shall also have strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent presentation skills, including good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- A proactive working attitude would also be essential for this role.
If interested, please send your CV along with your current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org AND CC email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you