Our client, a prestigious international bank, is looking for VP – Team Lead for the Transaction Processing Management Group in the Operation Department. The incumbent will lead a team to provide operations and business support, operational compliance and planning functions in the operations department.
Operations and business support:
- Plan and deploy resources to support various centralized functions to other operations groups, e.g. issuance of audit confirmations, reports, etc.
- Maintain the Bank’s customer database and provide support to related servicing functions;
- Supervise the telecommunication function
- Provide end-to-end support to business desk from the operation perspective
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry practice, e.g. DPS, PDPO and CoBP observance and implement the requirements in the Bank’s operations
- Ensure sanction screening is properly performed on SWIFT communications; partner with Head Office and AML team for list maintenance and system enhancements; perform first level investigation and liaise with AML team when suspicious hit is found
Planning & Other Functions:
- Liaise with different stakeholders, e.g. Head Office and other internal departments in driving risk, regulatory and productivity related projects, system enhancement projects
- Organize training / workshop to enhance stakeholder’s knowledge on transaction operations as required
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned
- Good academic qualification, degree in business discipline and CPA preferred
- At least over 10 years’ hands-on operation experience in banking industry with 5 years’ supervisory and project management experience
- Well versed in bank regulatory requirements and ordinances such as DPS, PDPO, CoBP, etc.
- Able to make sound judgment on observance and implementation of rules and procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Resourceful, meticulous, well organized and able to work under multi-tasks environment
- Strong leadership and able to maintain a pleasant relationship with colleagues at different levels
- Attend to details, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you