Operations Manager /Assistant Operations Manager, Trade Services
You will primarily responsible for checking and approving Import bills and/or Advance against Receivables transactions.
- Assists the Section Head in supervising all or a portion of Import bills and/or Advance against Receivables activities.
- Ensures efficient processing of transactions, fulfillment of servicing standard and provision of quality services to both internal and external customers.
- Acts as a final checker of import bills documents and ensures the consistency of documents examination standard among checkers.
- Ensures that the practice and procedures stated in relative manual have been strictly followed during the course of transaction processing.
- Recommends actions in relation to changes in law, Rules of International Chamber of Commerce, Government regulations and bank policies which will affect the import transactions.
- Secondary education or attained the HKDSE
- Holder of CDCS will be an advantage
- 7 years’ experience in bills operations
- Good written English and able to communicate in Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Operations Manager, Trade Services.
If you are interested, Please send your CV and cover letter Justin.Wan @jac-recruitment.com and jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com