Urgent - Operations Engineer (Japanese IT Company)
Our Client, a Japanese IT Company, is now seeking for Operations Engineer.
- Front line support for customer enquiries and complaints.
- Internet services configuration and provisioning.
- Monitoring of ICT and DC infrastructure.
- Diagnose network faults and coordinate with carriers to solve the problem.
- Data center support such as remote-hand/smart-hand services and other data center value-added services.
- Shift duty is required.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, knowledge of Mandarin or Japanese is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Internet, WAN and LAN.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP.
- A good team player and able to work independently.
- Data Center working experience is preferred.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you