Our client, a prestigious renowned international bank, is looking for a Deputy Head in the Operations Department.
Reporting to the Head of Operations Department, the incumbent will take up the leadership role who oversees and manages the Transaction Processing Management Group (TPMG), Treasury Operations Group (TO) and Corporation Payment Services Group (CPS).
He/she will lead the groups to ensure and optimize the high standard of deliverables in operations support, settlement and payment services with a cost effective and professional manner, as well as to ensure the operation is in full compliance with the bank’s established policies & guidelines, international & local regulatory requirements, and industry practices.
- Lead and manage the TPMG, TO and CPS to ensure their stable, reliable and efficient operations; participate in the corresponding planning functions e.g. establish rules & procedures, project management
- Exercise delegated authority on the approval of transaction execution and exceptional cases handling whenever necessary
- Ensure the accurate and timely submission of all required financial, business monitoring and industry reporting to Head Office and regulatory authority
- Ensure all established policy and procedures are properly followed and maintained. Review and implement security measures regularly to protect the bank and customers from operational and fraud payment risks
- Manage the manpower and office resources to cater the contingent situations, ad hoc projects delivery and critical processing areas
- Revamp or develop the procedures to improve the operational productivity, cost effectiveness and cross-team / department collaboration
- Support transaction business product development through providing technical advices & solutions, and conduct training seminars to Relationship Managers, customers and payment product development team
- Ensure the overall customer satisfaction in the operational service delivery by collaborating with Relationship Managers, such as having joint calls, setup services arrangement, identify service issues or new business opportunity
- Manpower planning and development for the department employees by aligning with the Department’s directions and objectives
- Obtained the Degree of relevant disciplines, or Professional Qualifications equivalent
- At least 15 years of experience with relevant banking exposure on banking operations, treasury and payment banking products; minimum 5 years managerial experience
- Have knowledge of Trade Finance, Loan Operations and Deposit management would be advantage
- Well versed in international governing rules and banking practice on Treasury settlement and commercial payment processing
- Good knowledge in anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism compliance under international and government authority regulatory requirements
- Strong leadership with good people management, planning and organization skills
- Innovative and analytical; good communicator to all levels and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, multi-tasked and adaptable to changes
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.