Our client, a reputable Chinese Securities firm with full licenses is now looking for an Operational Risk Manager to join the Risk department. You will be focusing on Operational Risk and report to the head of Risk.
- Identify, assess, monitor and control operational risk of the company
- Monitor and review operational risk to improve and adjust the control weakness
- Draft and implement improvements of operational risk control
- Deliver training on operational risk management to other staff
- Other ad hoc duites as instructed by the head of risk
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 4 years experiences in Operational Risk
- Working experiences in a Chinese firm is preferred
- Familiar with the operations of a brokerage or asset management firm
- Fluent in Mandarin
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.