My client is a keen player in the online gaming industry, due to business expansion in the Asian region, they are now seeking for 1x Online Gaming Marketing Manager and 3x Online Gaming Marketing Executive to work at their office in Pasay, West Manila a 1st class highly urbanized city in Metro Manila, Philippines. Mandarin speaking candidates who are willing to relocate, familiar with online advertising methods and avid to develop in the online gaming industry are highly recommended to apply. Accommodation and meals will be provided.
1. Responsible for the gaming platform’s entire marketing efforts including ROI analysis and
2. Responsible for building and managing the marketing team;
3. Responsible for the increasing the platform’s traffic from China, Asia and other western countries;
4. Responsible for search engine optimization and marketing;
5. Responsible for the platform’s social networking marketing;
6. Responsible for marketing on new social networking apps like tik tok, twitter, snapchat, wechat
7. Responsible for writing and editing articles to promote the platform on various media platforms;
8. Responsible for striking partnerships with key gaming celebrities and influencers to promote the
9. Complete the development of new sales and marketing channels and analyze data.
1. Bachelors degree or higher;
2. 5 years of online marketing experience, online gaming/gambling preferred;
3. Experience with managing or leading a team required;
4. Familiar with SEM, SEO, social networking, attracting traffic, advertising and other marketing
5. Familiar with all the online advertising methods such as CPM, CPS, DSP etc...
6. Understand the fundamentals behind online marketing theory;
7. Familiar with marketing techniques used by the online gaming/gambling industry;
8. Decent understanding of data analysis and providing areas for optimization;
9. Passion for online gaming/gambling with a sound understanding of the players involved;
10. Decent communication skills, focused under pressure, professional and teamwork oriented;
11. Online poker platform experience preferred;
12. Well established marketing connections preferred;
13. Fluent English and Chinese;
14. Experience in both China and overseas marketing preferred.
Accommodation and meals provided
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume
directly in here or via email including.
1)Current/Last and expected salary
3)Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to connect Wallace Wong to provide your CV or if you have
any questions regarding this or similar job opportunities:
Email: wallace.wong[at]jac-recruitment.com (cc jac.hk[at]jac-recruitment.com)
Phone: +852 25856761