Our client is a global bank in Hong Kong is rapidly expanding their project department and is looking for the candidates to join the following:
Officer/ Senior Officer, Operations Planning Department
Operations & Project Planning.
- Planing & developing operational procedures
- Following up and reviewing the internal needs from Head Office and external requirement from the regulators,
- Coordinating with relevant stakeholders to develop and redesigning new business process for efficiency enhancement.
- University graduate with adequate banking experiences (1-3years) with the operations & project planning especially treasury/derivatives or loans business/process.
- Having sufficient knowledge with the latest technology, solutions and product development with the local banking industry.
- Maintaining business analyst skill, local/global regulatory compliance knowledge and risk-management know-how.
- A mature, good team player with high level of drive to implement changes.
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Fluent English & Chinese written & expression skills.
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.