JAC Recruitment is a global recruitment agency that has over 1,200 employees with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India etc. Established in 1975 in London, having more than 40 years history and experience as a top global recruitment agency.
We are now seeking for a Office Manager to lead accounting & admin operation of our Hong Kong Office, who report to head of HK office and CFO in Singapore.
12/F., Asia Pacific Centre, 8 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong(2 minutes walking from MTR Central Station Exit D1 or Exit G)
13 months base salary + year end bonus
*base salary is negotiable
Responsibilities(with other 2-3 back office members)
- Perform a full range of office administration(Account + Admin + HR) work in a fast paced environment
- Monitor day-to-day financial account / book keeping and prepare cash flow forecast
- Prepare management reports / sales reports to internal matter
- Responsible for office administration duties like office expenses, office supplies management, budget control and liaising with vendors like insurance, telecom and IT etc.
- Handle HR functions and staffing matters, including sales commission, compensation and benefits, leave records, holidays scheme, assist in recruitment of new hires etc.
- Closely liaise and coordinate with internal and external vendors to ensure smooth business operations
- Other ad hoc finance / back office operations / HR support duties as assigned
- Reporting to and communicating with Singapore regional head office on all financial aspects of the HK operation.
- University graduates in any discipline;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ and experience in Recruitment or Sales / Consulting / Service industry would be an advantage
- Experience in Japanese company is preferred
- Simple IT Knowledge is preferred
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese; knowledge of Mandarin / Japanese is preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- A responsible and positive work attitude with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Organized, results-oriented and able to work under pressure
If you are interested, Please send CV directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org(Atten : Ted) or please send WhatsAPP message to +852 6110 4751 as this an urgent opportunity.