Our client is a well-established Financial Institution. They are seeking for a Office Manager to join their team.
- Oversees the office management and services which include cafe lounge, pantry, outsourced vendor and space allocation etc.
- Lead and supervise the Office Admin team to perform full spectrum of office administration duties to ensure efficient and quality services to be provided
- Implement, review and formulate office manuals, administrative policies and procedures, safety and security rules
- Manage all leasing and tenancy matters including tenancy administration, lease negotiations, handover of premise, fitting-out works, renovation and relocation projects
- Manage the office building with the support of property management personnel
- Ensure all office equipment is operational and maintained for maximum performance; providing technical advice and giving instructions on organizational systems and guidelines
- Provide a safe and secure office environment and its facility to all employees in compliance with the Occupational Safety & Health and Fire Safety regulatory requirements.
- Assist to monitor and review administrative operating policy, systems and procedures and make recommendations for changes as appropriate to align and support company business plan
- Help to manage contracts and agreements record in compliance with statutory and other requirements.
- Prepare and control annual budgets and administrative expenses
- Prepare annual budgets, monitor and control expenses, check and approve invoices
- Review, plan, analyses and propose office space usage and follow up office lease review as needed.
- Maintain organized record and database of vendors and related procedures and policies.
- Other duties include office / travel insurance arrangements, annual budgeting and other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Help to plan, monitor, organize team workload in comply with the organization’s quality service standards. Assist to train, develop and motivate administration staff
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- University degree with at least 4 to 5 years of working experience in Office Admin (or a similar position)
- Ensure collaboration with other departments / BUs within the company and maintain service level to the satisfaction of internal customers • Broad knowledge of administrative processes
- Understanding of working with each department and individual team roles
- Ability to liaise at an executive level • Comfortable with change and good problem-solving skills • - Possess good awareness of operation risk and sensitive to operation irregularity
- Mature, strong inter-personal and communication skills, good team player and positive attitude • - Attention to details and accurate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, email and other relevant programs
- Organized, able to handle multi-tasks effectively and prioritize works to meet tight schedules / deadlines
- Willing to work beyond office hours and on holidays to supervise / monitor office renovation/ relocation projects
- Fluent in English and Cantonese or Mandarin, trilingual a strong plus
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
2) Availability (Notice period)
Click "APPLY NOW" or directly to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.