Our client, a global US based IT solution vendor that is well known for Saas and Cloud Computing is seeking for Native Japanese Speaking Accountant in Hong Kong.
Working for global sizable IT company at Hong Kong Island with good compensation.
The candidate is responsible for managing the month end accounting close, prepare and review of statutory financial reporting, income tax provision, direct and indirect taxation submissions for Japan and Asia/Europe. In addition, the role includes responsibility for the monthly, quarterly and annual variance analysis of US GAAP for all respective entities. The candidate will have to work closely with the World Wide Shared Service Organization on various accounting related issues to ensure a smooth accounting close process.
This role owns the fiduciary responsibility to ensure bookkeeping and taxation compliance in all entities of responsibility. In addition, the role is required to manage the external accounting and tax service providers as needed.
- Provide accounting, audit and taxation support to Japan and other countries under area of responsibility.
- Ensure accurate monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closes and local GAAP reporting within the statutory deadlines.
Responsible for utilizing and maintaining statutory ledgers in SAP.
- Monitor company tax obligations based on local tax regulations, such as corporate income tax, consumption tax, and value added tax requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely tax and other statutory submissions or reporting as required within deadlines.
- Create and maintain documentation related to internal controls for requirements under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and compliance with Corporate or local policies (e.g. Approval policy, T&E policy etc.).
- Manage relationships with local banks while liaising with Corporate Treasury.
- Work with HR and Legal teams to ensure that all aspects of statutory accounting and taxation are covered for timely submissions.
- Maintain an adequate level of expertise relating to local GAAP (accounting standards, tax and Consumption tax/VAT regulations) and apply the information proactively.
- Manage outsourced accounting firms to ensure the work will complete timely and accurately.
- Coordinate audit efforts with internal and external auditors, as necessary.
- Work on ad hoc projects as required or requested from time to time.
- Perform various day-to-day reviews and/or approvals within the Company’s established processes and policies.
- Japan GAAPおよびTaxationの経験
- US GAAPの知識
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Directly to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org