My client, a well known catering Group in Hong Kong is currently looking for a General Manager/ Chief Operation Officer for their Japanse Restaurants.
In this role, they might assign you to overseeing up to 4 of their Japanese restaurants depends on your ability and experience.
- Fully manage P&L.
- Design and implement business strategies.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Oversee daily operations of the restaurants.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Arrange Annual report.
- More than 5 years of experience in Japanese Restaurant.
- Native Japanese would be an advantage but not a Must.
- Japanese speaker would be an advantage but not a Must.
- Has experience in overseeing more than one restaurants.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume directly to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.