- Monitoring the networks and servers and ensure the system availability
- Cisco or Juniper network device configuration knowledge
- Project coordination and change request preparation with vendor
- Troubleshoot & resolve the incidents and problem tickets within SLA
- Event management, support, setup and testing
- Wi-Fi knowledge on IP networking
- Interacts effectively with senior support, vendor TAC and Engineering to solve complex problems
- Share knowledge to the team member’s and participate in the various training programs.
- Diploma (depends on more working experience) or Higher Diploma in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines and
- At least 4 year IT working experience with network and project management experience
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.