Our Client, a renowned Asian Bank, is now urgently looking for experienced Strategic Research professionals with Ph.D qualification / candidacy to join their team.
- Conduct research into insightful, analytical outputs using a range of internal and external information sources, specialized tools and market data.
- Manage the day-to-day collection of competitive insights and intelligence for use on a request, project or program basis
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact with regard to competitive research, keeping abreast of developments in the financial sector and wider business environment
- Collaborate with colleagues and contribute to other research projects as needed
- Set and maintain quality standards for research output and deliverables, gathering requester feedback on a continuous basis for input into the projects
- Evaluate and track the status of research output, and further identify deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Be responsible for writing various research reports in support of the bank’s strategy planning, formulation and execution from time to time
- Ph.D. in relevant discipline
- Proven track record of delivering research and competitive insights in a financial services sector, with good understanding of the banking industry
- 2-8 years of experience in business research, strategic analysis and / or competitive intelligence role
- Ability to interpret and translate business requirements into relevant research and competitive intelligence projects and projects
- Understanding of, and ability to use, both qualitative and quantitative research methods, including financial analysis skills and techniques to display information and data
- Familiarity with effective business writing and structured thinking methodologies, able to bring together a variety of perspectives in a concise fashion and deliver a clear upfront message
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and under pressure of deadlines
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume in WORD format including:
1) Current and expected salary
directly to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.