Our client, an international clothing company is urgently looking for a Merchandising Manager to join their group.
- Lead the merchandising team to ensure all orders are properly follow through from sampling to production and final delivery;
- Coach the team members to maximize work efficiency and achieve business targets;
- Coordinate with quality control and production teams to ensure product quality and deadline are met with customers’ requirements and standards;
- Identify and develop new manufacturers and potential customers;
- Involve in client meetings and presentations;
- Strengthen and maintain the good relationship with customers to build the business.
- Minimum 6 years merchandising experiences, of which minimum 4 years should be in the similar or management position
- Strong experience in fabric sourcing and development
- Possess technical knowledge on fabrics and good fashion sense
- Working experience preferably in European “Buying office”
- Good interpersonal skills to work with overseas buyers & vendors
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Mature, self-motivated, independent, target oriented & good analytical mind
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
For interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com.