Our client, an international clothing company is urgently looking for a Merchandising Manager to join their group.
- Lead the merchandising team to ensure all orders are properly follow through from sampling to production and final delivery;
- Coach the team members to maximize work efficiency and achieve business targets;
- Coordinate with quality control and production teams to ensure product quality and deadline are met with customers’ requirements and standards;
- Identify and develop new manufacturers and potential customers;
- Involve in client meetings and presentations;
- Strengthen and maintain the good relationship with customers to build the business.
- Minimum 6 years merchandising experiences, of which minimum 4 years should be in the similar or management position
- Strong experience in fabric sourcing and development
- Possess technical knowledge on fabrics and good fashion sense
- Working experience preferably in European “Buying office”
- Good interpersonal skills to work with overseas buyers & vendors
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Mature, self-motivated, independent, target oriented & good analytical mind
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese including Mandarin