Our client, a garment manufacturer is urgently looking for an experienced Merchandiser, Woven to join their group.
- Coordinate with quality control and production teams to ensure product quality and deadline are met with customers’ requirements and standards;
- Identify and develop new manufacturers and potential customers;
- Strengthen and maintain the good relationship with customers to build the business.
- At least one year garments merchandising experience for American, Japan and European Market.
- Good command of English, Mandarin, Japanese and Cantonese.
- Experience in Woven Garments Preferred
- Experience in handling orders for certified factories
- Able to develop new sources, follow-up order process with suppliers / customers
- Duties involve travel to China.
- Self-starters, able to work long hours independently without supervision
- Pleasant manners, able to work hard and under pressure.
For interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.