Our client, one of the leading apparel manufacturers is looking for a Material Inspection Manager (Station in Vietnam) to join their company.
- Develop Incoming Material Quality Control strategies to ensure they meet TQQ (at right time, in right quality, in right quantity) to meet our internal and external customers’ requirements.
- Develop Incoming Material Quality Control System(IMQC) (including standard, templates and work flow) to monitor and assess vendors’ performance to meet TQQ.
- Set up Vendor Management System to improve and grade vendors’ performance by means of delivery time, materials reject rate, delivery quantity, factories audit report etc.
- Conduct regular visit/VC with local/OS vendors and check their capacity and internal system
- Nurture business partnership with local strategic suppliers
- Set standard and resolve the material problems that may involve multi parties.
- Review and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of IMQC system.
- Lead, train and develop MC team in VN to improve knowledge and team performance.
- Diploma holder in related discipline – Garment Merchandising or Textile Technology
- At least 10 years working experience in garment industry in which 6 years should be in Material Inspection area. Hold a manager position for 5 years
- Good knowledge of fabric, textile, color and garment construction is required
- Good team player with strong coordination skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills are Essential
- Well organized in a timely manner, self-driven, proactive, details minded and result oriented
- Able to work under pressure