Our client is looking for a candidate for their Maritime Asset Management Department.
Maritime Asset Management Department
Maritime Asset Management Department (“MAMD”) manages a portfolio of wholly owned as well as joint venture vessel investments.
MAMD is also responsible for arranging alternative investment /financing products for third party shipping companies, which are mainly ocean going container liners bulk carrier operators.
The successful candidate is expected to assist the department head/Co-head of MAMD by working on the following tasks:
- To manage the ship investment portfolio by monitoring cash flow and vessel operation of each project. Preparing reports to management and co-investors may be also required;
- To market alternative investment /financing products (such as tax-based leasing) to third party shipping companies
- To communicate/ negotiate with lenders/ investors
- To conduct loan/investment documentation
- To study and develop new products/ scheme of investment and financing
The successful candidate should:
- be a University graduate;
- have at least 7 years work experience;
- be proficient in English. Ability to speak Japanese and Mandarin is an added advantage;
- have knowledge or experience in financial transaction including documentation (checking/ reviewing loan related agreements and securities documents);
- possess writing and analytical skill;
- have an outgoing personality.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV, preferably, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Banking / Finance > Loan
Banking / Finance > Fund Management
Banking / Finance > Asset Management
HK$20,000 - 35,000 /month
Full Time, Permanent
Five-day work week
About JAC Recruitment Hong Kong Co., Limited
Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1200 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, FinTech, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing & Engineering, and more.