Our client, a regional corporate bank is now looking for a Manager to join the Operations department.
Reporting to the head, you will be in charge of the following:
- Review operation transactions and prepare reports to management and related parties, such as KPI, account review and FATCA
- Review, draft and update policy & procedure and working manual
- Participate in bank-wide projects on Operations
- Any other ad-hoc duties
To qualify, you must be:
- Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years experiences in Banking Operations
- Native in Cantonese, fluent in English and Mandarin
- Strong analytical skills and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Open to candidates with less experiences as an Assistant Manager
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.