Our client, a Japanese Bank is now looking for a Manager to join the Management Accounting team. Reporting to the Head and leading a small team,
you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and oversee the daily operations of Management Accounting Team
- Oversee daily operations including but not limited to deliver financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, project evaluation, conduct financial analysis to facilitate management decision and meet the business objectives
- Study and analyze financial data to facilitate Management review on cost allocation and internal control.
- Perform financial review and forecast
- Lead the team and check on subordinates’ performance, coach and develop the subordinates to ensure the staff has adequate training to excel the business objectives, give ethical training to ensure the subordinates adhere to the ethical standards and in compliance with the Company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Ad-hoc duties and projects as instructed
To qualify, you must be:
- Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years experiences in Management Accounting
- A experienced team-leader
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.