Our client is looking for Japanese speaking candidate for M&A team.
- To conduct financial analysis, research and due diligence
- To support the team in M&A project management
- To support maintain client and transaction database
- Analytical skills and basic knowledge on M&A
- Strong experience of financial analysis, financial modelling, documentation, research, and due diligence
- Good understanding of M&A transaction process and overall understanding of accounting, tax and legal regulations pertaining to M&A in Asia Pacific
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Japanese
- Must be a good team worker
- Experience of working at M&A department in major banks or transaction execution teams in Big Four audit firms
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!