Our client, a Japanese sizable company is now seeking for a Logistics Officer who can handle their daily business in Hong Kong.
- Cost analysis for End to End logistics operation to ensure economical delivery
- Recommend on improving efficiency and effectiveness of logistics operations by analyzing, and monitoring various KPIs for departmental activities
- Work closely with customers and factories
- Diploma or above in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Transport and Logistics Management
- 1-2 years relevant experience in sizable supply chain / logistics company
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.