<Urgent> Logistic Operation Manager - Stable Japanese Logistic Company / 30-35K
- Negotiate rates for import and export shipments of air freight and ocean.
- Manage and lead the operation team.
- Oversee shipping documentation, including bills of lading, packing lists, dock receipts, and so on.
- Drive and recommend continuous improvement initiatives to ensure the customers KPI are achieved.
- Ensure customer service effectiveness in maintaining communication with all relevant parties throughout the shipment process.
- Plan and manage the warehouse daily operations, order fulfillment and the distribution operations.
- Liaise and cooperate with other overseas branches.
- Diploma or above in Supply Chain / Logistics Management or other related disciplines.
- 5-8 years logistics working experience with minimum of 3 years management experience.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English & Mandarin.
- Strong leader ship and management skill
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com