Our client, a leading Chinese corporate bank is now looking for a Liquidity Management Manager to join the ALM department.
Reporting to the team head, you will be in chrage of the following duties:
- Draft and prepare daily reports, analysis and forecasts on Liquidity
- Draft and update policies and procudures on Liquidity
- Draft and prepare reports on liquidity strategies in accordance with the latest market conditions
- Any other ad-hoc duties as instructed
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years experiences in Liquidity with a Bank
- Native Cantonese, fluent English and Mandarin
- Team player with good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.