Our client, a reputable Chinese Bank is now actively hiring for a Legal Counsel to join the team. Working a team around 10 and reporting to the head, you will be in charge of the following duties:
- Deliver legal advice to business divisions/functions of the Bank
- Attending internal approval meetings and participate in strategic business decisions.
- Draft and review legal documents for banking products and services.
- Liaise with external stakeholders and oversee project implementation.
- Assist the Head of Legal in any ad hoc duties and projects
To qualify, you must be:
- Degree holder in laws or related disciplines
- Admitted as a solicitor of the HKSAR OR PRC
- Minimum 5 years of PQE preferably in banking industry
- Strong knowledge in banking operations as well as banking products and services
- Chinese language skills is a must
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.