Our client, a worldwide retailer of industrial machinery, is seeking for a high caliber candidate who can handle business development and marketing research for South America market stationing.
This position is for Spanish speakers only. Non-Spanish speaking candidate cannot be considered unfortunately.
Business Development Activities
- Pre-qualify incoming leads and conduct research, as needed, prior to sending to Sales for follow up.
- Identify replicable sales opportunities at sister locations using the Monthly Sales Report.
- Develop new business with existing customers.
- Participate as a team member in the development of Cold Jet's Sales and Marketing infrastructure, including Trade Show organization.
- Gather knowledge about the applications for which customers and prospects seek our products and process, communicate this information back to management and Marketing.
Sales Support Activities
- Work effectively with the Regional Sales Managers to service their customers, grow their territories, and meet or exceed budgeted sales in their territories.
- Using the Cold Jet CRM software, systematically set and fulfill commitments for outbound calling to Cold Jet customers to generate and qualify leads. Identify and pass along to regional sales representatives opportunities for additional machine sales.
- Maintain leads data in CRM system.
- Regularly and thoroughly provide the Marketing Manager reports on the activities, efforts, and performances accomplished in the phone campaign and building of ongoing relationships with Cold Jet customers.
Learn the Business
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of Cold Jet activities, products and services, industry trends, and competitor practices and products.
- BA in Business/Marketing/Industrial Engineer or 5 years' experience selling capital or industrial goods in B2B
- Sales/Marketing experience
- Bilingual - Spanish/English, Portuguese a plus
- Feels confident in a Manufacturing atmosphere for Success Stories documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in business analysis, value proposition and Benefit Vs. Cost ROI
- Understands and has worked with CRM systems
- Internet savvy
For more deails, please send inquiry together with English resume.