• Prepare daily operations reports and other administrative duties;
• Process client cash deposit and withdrawal activities in back office system;
• Assist on system testing and conduct data reconciliation;
• Assist in data input, record keeping and filing;
• Liaise with client services and other operations related departments; and
• Assist with corporate actions events within specified deadlines, ensuring each event delivered in a timely manner.
• Strong MS Office skills;
• Degree in Finance / Business Administration / Economics preferred; (Fresh is Welcome)
•Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills in English and Cantonese;
• Possess a team-work orientation.
• Japanese language.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com