Junior Operation Officer- Financial Services Company, Fresh Graduated Welcome
Our client, a rapidly growing Japanese Financial Services Company, is seeking a Junior Operations Officer to help their business.
• Prepare daily operations reports and other administrative duties;
• Process client cash deposit and withdrawal activities in back office system;
• Assist on system testing and conduct data reconciliation;
• Assist in data input, record keeping and filing;
• Liaise with client services and other operations related departments; and
• Assist with corporate actions events within specified deadlines, ensuring each event delivered in a timely manner.
• Strong MS Office skills;
• Degree in Finance / Business Administration / Economics preferred; (Fresh is Welcome)
•Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills in English and Cantonese;
• Possess a team-work orientation.
• Japanese language.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments to
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.