A top tier international hedge fund is looking for a junior IR based in Hong Kong.
- Create and disseminate all related investor collateral
- Answering investors fund related questions ensuring that you are able to effectively communicate the company's strategic direction and business objectives to investors
- Effectively communicating with internal stakeholders in order to get work completed on a timely basis
- Dealing with various investor questionnaires
- Assist with special projects on an ad-hoc basis
- 0 to 3 years of working experience in investor relations, client relationship management, investment banking or similar field (experience in the Asia market is a plus)
- Excellent communicator with ability to confidently liaise with senior executives and institutional investors
- Strong leadership and team-oriented individual
- Strategic thinker with ability to create compelling presentations (proficient in PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.