My client is the investment arm of a well-known Chinese bank, their DCM team is currently looking for a junior Credit Rating candidate. Their DCM team has quite good deal flow, thus this would be an attractive DCM platform to utilize your ability and potential.
- Provide rating advisory services with recommendations on the time, structure and price of fixed income issuance
- work on various transactions with detailed financial modeling and lead transaction management & due diligence work streams throughout the process
- Support debt capital markets origination and execution
- Coordinate external counter-parties including lawyers, rating agencies and clients
- Financial modelling skills and credit analysis experience is a must
- Experience of working in the big three rating agency (S&P, Moody's and Fitch) would be a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com, thank you.