Our Client is looking for a Japanese speaking merchandiser
- Responsible for merchandise order and planning in accordance with Japan merchandising strategies
- Monitoring and maintaining inventory at appropriate level
- Responsible for merchandise allocations to POS and co-ordination with stores and warehouse for stock replenishment issues
- Make sure merchandise mix is the best fit for each store and coordinate with VMD team in preparing store layouts in order to maximize sales
- Search new products from local suppliers when necessary
- Work closely with retail stores to ensure efficient product supply to maximize sales opportunity.
- Provide regular management reports for regular operational review
- Relevant experience in merchandising with at least 2 years
- Strong retail market sense, experience in retail market is an advantage.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation, problem solving skill and detail-oriented
- Good command of Spoken and written English.
- Japanese speaking would be an advantage
- Good computer skills in MS Excel
- Double Pay
- Medical Benefit
- Birthday Leave + Marriage Leave
- Study Sponsorship
- Staff Discounts
- 5 Days work
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.