Our client, a global investment bank, is looking for a Japanese speaking candidate as below.
- To assume overall responsibility for development of business relationship with new and existing listed Japanese companies
- To develop and execute corporate IR (i.e. Investor Relations) meetings for our global investors, especially Japanese companies
- To plan and organize seminars and road shows of listed companies for our global investors
- To work closely with equity sales, research analysts and investment banking team to develop, nurture and manage relationship with Japanese listed companies in Asia
- To invite senior executives of Japanese listed companies in Asia to join our road shows and present their company background, operation and performance to our global clients
- To deal with external agencies for communication
- Fluent Japanese Speaker with good English (business level)
- Around 3 years’ experience in securities or banking industry
- Knowledge of Asian equity markets and products preferred, but not essential
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with clients and all level of staff
- Capable of using MS office, e.g. Excel, Word etc.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Thank you!