My client is a renowned local company. Their brand has become a household name across the world. They are currently seeking for a Japanese Speaking Business Development Manager for their Japanese Market.
Business Trip to Japan, Generous Package, 5 days work
- Work closely with QA to ensure quality of samples and bulk production.
- Well organize critical path and ensure on-time delivery.
- Having face to face meeting with Japanese clients.
- Building and keeping long term relationship with them.
- Developing new clients and new business in Japan.
- Solving problem and handling complaints from clients.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations.
- Placing order to factories, working closely with them and ensure the quality and on time delivery.
- 5 years or above experience in sales and Marketing.
- Has experience in F&B would be an advantage. Has experience in FMCG/ Consumer Goods will also be considered.
- Has experience in Japanese Market would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel to Japan.
- Japanese language skill(N2 or above) is a MUST.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.