Our client, a Online Game company is looking for a Japanese Speaking UX Researcher.
- Define, plan, and conduct user research (i.e., surveys, usability tests, interviews) to inform design decisions for various products and experiences.
- Be able to identify and articulate what needs research and select the best approach.
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other UXRs to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Analyze and communicate user research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Deliver compelling and timely insights to the product and design teams.
- Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions.
- Take a holistic view of our understanding of our business and our users and their behavior, and proactively identify gaps and opportunities for new research.
- Understanding of how to recruit users for research, create screeners, how to engage research panels or techniques to recruit internal users.
- Be able to speak to the business about the importance of research and convince business leaders to engage in research activities.
- Speak fluent English and Japanese.
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science, or a related field.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a research role at a consumer-focused company.
- Have experience with remote and in-person research.
- Have a solid working experience with qualitative research methods.
- Comfortable with planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing, and communicating research.
- Familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and can synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- Proficiency in communicating user research findings to cross functional teams to drive impact.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Experience with using UserTesting.com platform is a plus.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.