The Transfer Agency Shareholder Services Senior Representative role will be responsible for the handling of all internal and external enquires and other related tasks for the funds for which BBH acts as Transfer Agent. Specifics responsibilities include: serving as key contact for clients and investors to deliver service excellence.
Clients and Investors Servicing
- Serving as key contact point for clients to facilitate end-to-end inquiry, projects, issue management
- Oversee day-to-day activities associated with the assigned clients and coordinate across internal functions, departments to ensure overall service quality
- Client expectations management through demonstration of superior knowledge and good understanding of the fund industry, regional markets, client specific requirements and BBH Transfer Agency
- Operate and contribute as part of a global team in a collaborative manner
- Ensure prompt exceptions handling, escalation to deliver constructive resolutions
- Effective usage of available systems, applications, tools to achieve operational and servicing efficiency.
- Preparation of internal and external reportings including but not limited to operating procedure, operating memorandum, service review documents, client’s presentation etc.
- Active participation and contribution to internal or external projects and initiatives such as new business, system, process implementation, automation initiatives etc.
- Preparation of shareholder mailings and notice dissemination
- Adherence to policies and procedures. Proactive contribution to meaningful and constructive changes or amendments whereas appropriate or applicable.
- BA/MS degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of Transfer Agency or related experience
- Attention to detail and proven ability to handle complexity
- Ability to multitask and to manage competing priorities given broad portfolio of clients
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate initiative
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to adapt to change and problem solving
- Good knowledge of standard Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge or prior experience of payments systems and reconciliations systems and or Multifonds is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Japanese is a must
- Ability to work overtime and during bank holidays as necessary
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.