Our client, a prestigious international bank, is looking for a Secretary to Joint General Manager for their Corporate Banking Department.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support to the management, so as general and sales administrative support to the department
- Schedule and organize meetings with internal and external parties and set up video conferences with other overseas branches
- Arrange travel arrangements and prepare expenses reimbursement when necessary
- Prepare management reports, minutes and presentation materials as required
- Degree holder with around 4 years' secretarial and administrative experience in sizable companies
- High proficiency in MS Office and knowledge in Macro will be an advantage
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Japanese, English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.