Our client, Korean Toys Company, is currently seeking for a Japanese Speaking Sales and Merchandising Manager.
Business Trip to Japan, 5 days work, Double Pay
- Work closely with QA to ensure quality of samples and bulk production
- Well organize critical path and ensure on-time delivery
- Having face to face meeting with Japanese clients. Building and keeping long term relationship with them.
- Developing new clients and new business in Japan.
- Solving problem and handling complaints from clients.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Placing order to factories, working closely with them and ensure the quality and on time delivery.
- 5 years or above in sales and Merchandising.
- Experience in stuffed toys will be highly preferable. Experience in non-stuffed toys will also be considered.
- Able to work independently.
- Willing to travel to Japan frequently.
- Willing to work as a sales and a merchandiser.
- Candidate will need to deal with Japanese clients alone so excellent Japanese skill is a MUST.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Directly to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.