Our client, a Japanese sizable financial company is now seeking for a Japanese Speaking Risk Management Officer/Assistant Manager who can handle their daily business in Hong Kong.
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization
- Establish and quantify the organization's risk and the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for internal and external parties
- Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders
- Carry out processes such as implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans to limit risks
- Provide advice and information related risk to Audit Dept., internal and external auditors to strengthen internal control of the company
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization
- Manage and review risk related internal regulations
- Degree holder of financial sector
- Proficiency of Chinese, English and Japanese (JLPT N2 or above)
- 2-6 years related experience of Risk Management, legal, Audit etc.
- Fresh graduated will be considered as a junior position
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.