Our client, a Japanese IPO, is looking for a Purchase Executive to help with their business.
- 3 years of practical experience in electronics component sourcing environment;
- Certificate / Diploma or Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent;
- Good command in written and spoken Japanese (N2 or above), English and Mandarin;
- Good communication, negotiation skills and team work;
- Strong problem solving and able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good knowledge of MS Office; • Business trip to China (mainly Shenzhen/Guangzhou area) (AFTER Covid is over);
- Working experience in China and knowledge of operation and maintenance suppliers will be an advantage.
- Japanese speaking (N1/N2);
- 5 working days per week (9:00am ~ 5:30pm);
- Year end double pay;
- Overtime pay • Medical insurance / Dental Scheme;
- Maximum 20 days Annual Leave per year;
- Birthday Holiday & Company Holiday;
- Travelling Allowance on business trip (AFTER Covid is over);
- Working location in Lai Chi Kok (3 mins walk from MTR) and Shenzhen Futian Area. (AFTER Covid is over)
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.