- Follow test plans to complete QA for each game version release
- Identifying areas for test improvement through user reports
- Document and report test results in a timely manner using provided systems for test result reporting and defect tracking
- Report and provide feedback for development teams to identify and resolve defects by drafting & reviewing software requirements and specifications documents, providing input to improve the quality of deliverable and QA process
- Associate Degree/ Diploma or above in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on experience in mobile application testing is preferable but not essential
- Basic knowledge in mobile game play and applications
- Be responsible, motivated, detailed minded, organized and pro-active
- Detailed oriented, with strong sense of responsibility and a good team player; fast learner with good communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Good command of spoken Japanese would be highly preferred
- Love to play games!
- Enjoy having free snacks and drinks while at work!
- Immediately available preferred
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume directly to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.